WHO IS "G SMOOTH" ANYWAY?

"G Smooth" is a Southern Baptist Pastor who wears Crocs to church, officiates weddings without socks, and dares go to DISNEYWORLD (even during SBC's Prohibition Years, haha) on vacation...has been married to Angie for 11 years...still thinks guys like Larry Bird and Pistol Pete were better basketball players than any guys in the modern era...and has been a BIG ORANGE fan since we whipped Miami's butts in the '86 Sugar Bowl, baby!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

DROP 'EM?

Had to go to the doctor yesterday.  That's always a huge chore for me.  Every 10 years or so I have to look up a family doc and ask around for a good one to see.  Actually, its only been 5 years since I saw a doctor last, not counting family planning stuff.

Anyway, I was SOOO glad I didn't have to drop my drawers, haha.  Call me crazy, but I'm just not fond (sorry, couldn't help it) of introducing myself as the pastor from the church down the street and then unbuttoning my pants.

In case you're wondering why I thought I'd have to "DROP 'EM", I had some hernia-like symptoms, among other things.  The good news is he was able to examine me for that without my "Pants On The Ground" (no, I won't let that go away :)  and that he found no evidence of a hernia.

The not so good news is there are other things going on.  But, I'll be fine and I will feel alot less awkward now shaking the good doc's hand if he ever decided to visit our church.

No comments:

Post a Comment